Affordability comes as the biggest concern when talking about hep c treatment!
It’s been a fact that defines a situation where tens of millions of people across the world tend to be infected with Hepatitis C but cannot afford to buy the hep C treatment. It seems to be a really difficult situation finding real people dying of the disease just because they cannot afford the huge costs involved with the medication as it’s simply outrageously high.
It was mainly due to the fact that during the earlier year as long as 2014 didn’t witness the revolutionary changes in the field of hepatitis C. Till then, there weren’t any specific generic treatment options and the cherry on the top was that it was almost impossible to afford the price of $100,000 for the treatment cycle.
Mostly, the patients tend to lose their hope of getting back to their normal lives due to the unavoidable cost, the treatment involved.
Then came a ray of light in the year 2015, when generic Sovaldi was available as a treatment but, still people across the nations had to look for ways to collect money to make their treatment affordable.
Hepatitis C treatment in India
Things were a bit different in India!
- Offering the best offer to efficient medication and treatment facilities, India came up to be the most favourable place to receive favourable hepatitis C treatment. Even patients from across the world especially US, UK and Australia landed to the country to buy the medication.
- Medicines like-sofos ledifos combination, hepcinat Lp, Sovaldi, etc. hold a much higher grip in the country along with the least price offer they make to the susceptible patients suffering from the disease.
- In fact, people in country tend to find and help the patients look for the right links to find their suitable connections offering the best medication link.
- Even though, not many people in the world are in the position to afford paying the huge prices involved with the Hep C medication but, the kind of affordability standards India offers for the generic Hep C treatment gives way to people from even neutral backgrounds get the right medical assistance.
- Even the people with low income background can get their generics Hep C treatment at the most reasonable prices making it viable and giving them the hope to survive, too.
- The treatment with the combination of Sofosbuvir + Daclatasvir is currently the cheapest and most effective and pan-genotype treatment for Hep C.
Even though, the treatment for the disease wasn’t very well recommended and affordable during the previous years but, today it defiantly is affordable and pocket friendly, too. Also, the role of Indian agencies has played a really beneficial role in making and availing the affordable treatment for even the people with the least income backgrounds. This has simply made the treatment highly affordable and within the reach of the common man, too.