The world today has experienced a dramatic rise in the number of people suffering from hepatitis C. Not only in India but, all across the world the figures have take a high troll. This is why the need for higher for reachable medication has grown high. Around 3 million people in the country of United States have been found suffering from this disease and reaching the end-stage of this liver disease and even death. Earlier the hep c treatment cost was very high and couldn’t be affordable for the general patients.
By 2014, a number of new drugs for hep C treatment were found with a record cure rate of over 90%. Still, the things remained restricted due to its restricted coverage and highly exorbitant costs as compared to the folks affected. Apart from this, there were many other challenges such as access barriers, national and legal disparities that challenged the presence and availability of the drug. In order to make the drug reasonably priced and reachable to the general public, several federal governments took over the non-voluntary acquisition of a number of pharmaceutical patents to sell the drug with complete authority. Wholesaling of the hep c drugs then came into being. With this, the proposed costs of the hep C treatment lowered to around 90%. This acted as a major elimination step for the exorbitant prices of the hepatitis C drugs.
How Wholesaling helped reduce the prices globally?
- There are a number of Hepatitis C Drugs Wholesaler in Russia, USA, India and many other top economies helping the price barrier drop down for hep C treatment.
- Apart from this, the significant discounts on the wholesaling drugs have also reduced the costs to a lot lower level.
- The initial wholesaling across the globe had to face a number of acquisition problems that didn’t help much in reducing the costs, such as- lack of transparency, financial barriers, insignificant reach, etc. but, gradually things began changing.
- It was then due to which the number of Hepatitis C drugs wholesaler in Russia, USA, India increased to a higher level and were capable of delivering low cost and highly effective medicines within the reach.
- The significant step of wholesaling introduced an amazing era of low cost medications being available at the most pocket-friendly prices. Government today takes this step as one of the best steps to fight against the chronic disease of hepatitis C.
- Such schemes and options for Hep C Treatment have reduced a higher proportion of patients dying of chronic hepatitis C. This is thus considered as the most effective step for both the individuals suffering from the disease and the public health needs, too.