Ledipasvir sofosbuvir tablets have been changing the lives of the Hepatitis C patients and the medical professionals involved in finding the right cure for this disease as well. What makes it even vital is the significance the medicine has shown in curing this chronic ailment concerning one of the vital human organs- LIVER.
Yes! It concerns your liver and in left non-treated in time leads to severe situations of Liver Cirrhosis, as well. This cannot be cured with any medicine as the liver damages tend to be so high that it cannot be cured any more leading to planting a fresh liver in your body or to be precise one has to undergo a liver transplant.
Well! It’s not to scare you rather make you proactive and identify the symptoms and treat the disease in time to avoid any further degradation of the organ.
Generic sofosbuvir hep c treatment has been found effective and a great curator in this respect. Sticking to a routine of the regular intake of the ledipasvir sofosbuvir tablets has proved 99.9% effective on curing the Hepatitis C condition within a particular time period in the initial stages.
How to take Ledipasvir sofosbuvir tablets?
Using ledipasvir and sofosbuvir must always be done as per the doctor’s prescription only and one must follow all sorts of instructions very closely in terms of the tablets intake-
- It can be taken with or without food.
- Intake of any antacids within 4 hours of taking this medicine must be avoided.
- If case of intake of cimetidine, esomeprazole, dexlansoprazole, lansoprazole, famotidine, omeprazole, nizatidine, rabeprazole, pantoprazole, or ranitidine, doctor’s consultation on intake of ledipasvir and sofosbuvir must be done.
- Always keep the medicine intake as per prescription by the doctor or any other health care provider one is under consolation with, even if things feel good.
- Skipping or missing the tablet intake is not ok. Every dosage of ledipasvir and sofosbuvir during the treatment cycle is important and must not be missed. Special care must be taken in this regard.
What to do if some misses the intake of a dose?
In case you miss any of your dosage as scheduled following suggestions can work-
- Immediately you should take the missed dose as soon as possible, when you are reminded of the same.
- In case the time is pretty close to the time for your next scheduled dosage, simply skip the missed dosage and get back to your scheduled normal intake time.
- Avoid taking 2 doses at one same time or taking an extra dose. This can be pretty critical for your health along with several side effects attached.
- In case of any confusion in what to do if the dosage is missed, one must immediately consult their doctor.